The Connecticut Office of Tourism invites you to attend one of the Connecticut Tourism Marketing Outreach Meetings taking place at various locations throughout the state during March. Find out about Connecticut’s new official tourism website and how you can partner with the State and its marketing efforts.
The agenda includes:
- New marketing efforts, research and partnership opportunities;
- Preview the new CTvisit.com launching in April. The current site receives three million visits a year, and this new iteration will inspire visitors in bigger and better ways:
- More visually exciting;
- Easier to navigate;
- Double the partner listings;
- More stories and content;
- Five new regional destination sections.
- Learn how to best take advantage of CTvisit’s new, free options to enhance your listings including:
- Add in your Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and/or Facebook posts;
- Ability to pull in your TripAdvisor reviews;
- Inclusion of your events & deals right on your listings page;
- Flexibility to display more photos.
Tourism, arts and history representatives are encouraged to attend the industry partner outreach meeting in your area:
Monday, March 7
2 – 3:30 pm – Madison Beach Hotel, Madison, CT
Tuesday, March 8
2 – 3:30 pm – Radisson Hotel, Cromwell, CT
Wednesday, March 9
9:30 – 11 am – Hilton Mystic, Mystic, CT
2 – 3:30 pm – Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock, CT
Thursday, March 10
10 – 11:30 am – Stamford Museum and Nature Center, Stamford, CT
2 – 3:30 pm – Warner Theatre, Torrington, CT
Please register in advance by March 4 and help to provide an accurate count to the hosting facilities. There is no cost to attend. R.S.V.P. (include the meeting location and names of attendees) to Jennifer Haag. Email: email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!