Join Windham Arts in their music and community celebration, happening in Downtown Willimantic on the Solstice. The Third Thursday Street Fests started in 2002 and they have grown into a major regional event from May to September every year. This year they will take part in CT Make Music Day.
Please continue to check our website for updates & registration links for Make Music Day Windham. For questions please contact John Murphy at 860.377.7166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Jam Session in State House Square The Greater Hartford Arts Council’s Art on the Streets House Band welcomes downtown residents and workers to join them for a jam session in State House Square between 11:30am – 1:30pm on June 21st. Bring your instrument and sit in with the band on your lunch break or just stop by to enjoy music made by the community.
- North West Connecticut Art’s Council Presents Thomasina Levy, former CT State Troubadour as well as internationally recognized mountain dulcimer player, singer, and song writer, will weave together the best of traditional and contemporary folk music.
The Arts Council of Greater New Haven introduces us to Trap Yoga with Thema Graves – Vinyasa style yoga coupled with a live DJ pumpin’ Trap Music beats at several outdoor locations. Bring your mat to align your mind, body, and spirit, while getting it in and having fun!
- Join Middletown Commission on The Arts in Clara’s Journey: Why our Piano goes to the Woods. Learn how the piano at The Russel Library named after Clara Schumann, has a summer adventure in the woods. Come enjoy her music and story with Mara Bennett, Noyes dancer, and Carolyn Halstead.
- Art-reach, Inc. is working with South Eastern Connecticut Cultural Coalition to host a day of performances at Sprague River Park with alternating concerts and audience participation events, including a drumming circle and songwriter showcases.
- City Lights Gallery in Bridgeport is bringing an eclectic mix of free-opportunities to make and enjoy music, including lunch-time music in public spaces like the Broad St steps, an open-mic evening at McLevy Green and live performances and interviews broadcasted from WPKN radio, 89.5 FM.
- Fairfield Theatre Company will host a day-long battle of the bands-style music festival in The Warehouse and the FTC parking lot. Live music all day including food trucks and local vendors!
- Musicians of every kind will fill the parks and sidewalk cafés throughout Stamford Downtown for a day of music celebration
- Join Windham Arts in their music and community celebration, happening in Downtown Willimantic on the Solstice. The Third Thursday Street Fests started in 2002 and they have grown into a major regional event from May to September every year. This year they will take part in CT Make Music Day.