The Regional Initiative (REGI) grant program encourages and supports small community arts projects that are aligned with COA’s READI (Relevance, Equity, Access, Diversity, and Inclusion) framework. REGI is a good fit for applicants that intend to use small arts-based projects to engage in a specific community matter, reflect on personal experience, and/or projects that bring neighborhoods together.
- Connecticut Artist – An artist may apply independently or with a fiscal sponsor
- Arts Organization with 501(c)(3) status or with a fiscal sponsor
- 501(c)(3) non-arts organization with a history of conducting successful arts projects
- Municipal Department
- School Districts or Individual PK-12 Schools
- Colleges and Universities
NOTE: Arts organizations, non-arts organizations and PK-12 schools may also apply for an Arts Access grant.
REGI grant requests must range between $1,000 to $4,000.FUNDING PERIOD
October 1, 2018 – September 30, 2019
FY19 Guidelines: PDF
REQUIRED BUDGET FORM
on or before 11:59 pm, June 20, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions on how to apply can be found on Page 5 of the guidelines.
For more information or questions, please contact Adriane Jefferson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.UPCOMING WEBINAR