- December 6th-9th: Emporium Artists
- December 6th-16th: Chaplin Elementary School, EO Smith High School & Dr. Challa Vijaya Kumar, Department of Chemistry and the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, UCONN
- December 20th-30th: Parish Hill High School
- December 27th-30th: Mixed artist group
- December 3rd-13th: WRAC & Coventry High School
- December 17th-27th: NECTAG & Lyman High School
- Diana Perkins: Sunday December 9th 2-3pm
- Ken Caputo: Saturday December 15th 12-1pm
- Daniel Urban: Sunday December 16th 2-3pm
- Phoebe Godfrey: Friday December 21st 5-7pm
Gallery Hours : Thursday, Friday Saturday 12pm-8pm & Sunday 12pm-5pm
Call to Local Artists, Crafters, Authors, and Art Guilds!
Windham Arts, Northeast CT’s designated Regional Service Organization, in partnership with Questers’ Way and the East Brook Mall, has opened an Art Gallery & an Art Emporium in the mall from now through January 2019. The East Brook Mall and Questers’ Way have generously agreed to provide us space and resources so that Windham Arts is able to offer local artists and artisans the opportunity to showcase and sell their handcrafted items. This will be a wonderful addition to the mall and the region during the holiday season and has already attracted lots of positive attention.
If you are a local artist, crafter, author, or guild, we would love to connect! The Gallery provides artists with a space to show their work to the local community. The Emporium allows crafters and artist to sell their work in partnership with Windham Arts. We are also looking for local authors to host book signings on the weekends. If you would like to be part of this awesome opportunity, call the Gallery Director at 860-455-3105 or email gallery@WindhamArts.org.