In order to evaluate the status of tourism in the State of Connecticut, the Speaker’s Tourism Panel will be hosting regional meetings, listed below, where you are welcomed to attend and provide your input. Input provided at these meetings will be used in the panel’s eventual recommendations on tourism to Speaker Aresimowicz and the Legislature.
The Panel assembled by the Speaker has worked to focus the subject matter of these regional meetings to 1) sources of funding for tourism 2) tourism organizational structure 3) allocation of funding for tourism.
You can register for the regional meetings by clicking the link here.
Regional meeting dates:
- Norwalk Aquarium, January 18th at 10:00am
- Foxwoods, January 23rd at 2:30pm
- Hartford Location TBD, January 31st at 2:30pm
– Hartford location will be emailed out to those who have registered and posted online to the website once the details are confirmed.
- Yale Peabody Museum, February 11th at 2:30pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Connecticut General Assembly
Tourism Panel Website