Date: Monday, March 23, 2015
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Golf Club of Windham, 184 Club Road, North Windham
Hosted By Windham Arts CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The Connecticut Office of the Arts will be conducting information sessions on arts grants available for FY2016.
Program to include:
- Arts & Community Impact project grants
- Arts Learning project grants
- Public Art project grants
- Regional Initiative Small Project Grants (to be administered by the Designated Regional Service Organizations)
- Creative Arts Promoting Preservation project grants (offered by the State Historic Preservation Office)
- Supporting Arts in Place operating support grants
- Artists, cultural organizations, historical societies, libraries, schools, municipalities, and venues that present arts programming are encouraged to attend.